Sunday, June 29, 2008

Jack & Robbie

Saturday, June 28, 2008-While doing dishes in the kitchen, I hear two little boys giggling and out of the corner of my eye, I can see that they are running into each other. I couldn't figure out what was going on, until I took a closer look, only to find padded tummies. They found it amusing. They even posed for me when I took the pictures. I didn't even ask them to. Sorry Jana for letting your little boy dress up like a preggie woman...I am sure that it was Jack's idea!

Jack Allred and Robbie Williams-fun huh? (For those who aren't familiar with the English scene, Robbie Williams is like the Justin Timberlake in England.)





1 comment:

Jana said...

I am totally laughing!! We do have the cutest boys! Nothing wrong with prego men? Well, maybe. Cute pictures. You will have to email them to me.