This past weekend, my dad was inducted into the Clayton Valley High School Hall of Fame for track and football. I was thrilled that I was able to be a part of it. On Friday morning (October 17th), we flew to San Francisco, where we walked around "the town," enjoyed real sour dough french bread, fresh seafood, and, of course, Ghiradelli ice cream!
"If you think I am a b***h, you should meet my sister!"
We wished we both bought a pair... We thought it was funny.
4 comments:
eric told me friday night that i was suppose to be there and he was suppose to get me tickets to fly out...wish i had known he was trying to get them because he would have booked them if he was reminded by me...oh well looks like a lot of fun!!1
We heard that Eric was supposed to help get you out...bummer, as it would have been great to have you there. Hope that you are having a great time with mom and dad this week.
I hope you had a good time with your fam. and yes you totally should have bought the shorts!!!
Hey, thanks for the fun trip to gardner village! now i know what everyone's been talking about! by the way, i'm totally going to use some of these pictures for our blog-our camera is busted for the time being.
Post a Comment