Megan (2 years and 10 months old)
Jack (4 years and 7 months old)
Second Year of Preschool at Monte Vista
I can't believe how fast my children ar growing up. Comparing last year's pictures to this year, what a change! Jack is such a little boy and Megan seems to be growing out the toddler stageso quickly (not enough to want to be potty trained though). Oh, I just love them so much! Every mother has to feel that way about her children, as I know that's how I feel about mine. September 2008
4 comments:
They turned out sooooo good! Very cute kids! I just hope our turned out. I am going to over to the school tomorrow.
ok megan is just so "big" she looks like a grown up little gal!! when did that happen?? very cute!!
Hey, it's been a long time! Just wanted to say Hi! Your kids are darling! They have grown so much! I love your blog!!! I have spent way to much time on it! Love the recipes! And I am such political junkie! I'm tellin ya we should have been next door neighbors!!
Those turned out sooo cute!! I swear every time my kids get theirs done, they make funny faces!
Post a Comment