Need a fun soup on a Fall Day, here's my sister in law-Wendy's- Tortilla Soup. It looks really yummy to me and so I thought I would share. Enjoy! Or should I say: Bon Appetit!
Wendy's Chicken Tortilla Soup
2 chicken breasts & stuff to boil w/
2 carrots
1 stock celery
1 onion
1 zucchini
1 yellow squash
1 red (or yellow) pepper
1 c Costco corn
1 can diced tomatoes w/ jalapenos
1 can diced tomatoes
4c water
2 Knorr chicken bouillon cubes
1 can diced green chilis
1/2 bunch cilantro
Boil the chicken breasts (with skin & bones) with some carrots, celery, onion, salt, and pepper. Shread the chicken. Save the broth and discard everything else. Skim the fat off the broth. Chop all of the vegetables. In the broth, boil the celery and onion until tender. Add everything else and cook until done. If you want it hotter, add some Cholula. Serve it with cheese and thick tortilla chips.
1 comment:
mmmm.... this sounds soooo good. I'm going to make your Autumn chowder recipe this weekend. I love soup season. :)
Post a Comment