Help!! I am helping (ok, let me rephrase, my sister-Marion-has done most of the work, I am just making the finishing touches) print a new edition to the Ford Family Cookbook. A phrase we so often use in the Ford Family home is: "Never Trust a Skinny Cook." In fact, one year for Christmas, my sister-Marion-had the phrase printed up on a cute block to hang in each of our kitchens. It still hangs... Any who, on the cover of our book, I plan to have it say: "Never Trust a Skinny Cook;" however, I am unsure which picture to go with it. Unless Adam, you would like to draw something up for me. Hint! Hint! (My brother, Adam, is an illustrator for Disney, yes, Disney! You can see his artwork on his blog link below.) In the mean time, please vote on a picture, please, oh please, that you think would look cute on the cover of our recipe book. Thanks!!
Fat Chef #1
Fat Chef #2



4 comments:
I like the last one the best! I think it would be a way cute cover!
i like the last one as well...i think adam should do a drawing call him and have him "whip" one up.
I have three thoughts. One: it is my duty as an illustrator to look down upon and discourage illustration theft, which is probably what this would be if you used one of them. Two: I could do one. and Three: I like the third one and I think the opinions of the first two comments are rubbish.
guess you got your answer. how handy to have an illustrator in the family. :)
Post a Comment