Fall 1977
Dan & Marion (back row) and then Corrine and me (sitting)
I was about 22 months old in this picture.

My mom just gave me this picture a couple of days ago. I remember exactly where my dad used to have it in his office growing up. This was so many years ago. Heck, Adam is not even in the picture. And what is up with those outfits? I am sure that my children will be saying the same exact thing in 30 years from now.
3 comments:
I think all of you were and still ARE adorable!!:)
ok so not fair you got that photo! I love that photo, it is one of my all time favorites, and look at me with the big pregnant belly of sorts...
Dude........I was not even born yet! My mom did that with clothes. All matchy matchy! They were all home made too!
Post a Comment