Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke

For those who know me, they know that I love soda and not just any soda-Diet Soda! And then to be more specific, I prefer diet cola. My all time favorites are Diet Pepsi with Wild Cherry and Diet Pepsi with Lime. I love Diet Pepsi over Diet Coke, but beggars can't be choosers most of the time. So whichever deal is going on at our local Harmon's, I stock up. So the week of July 4th, Harmon's was having their 5 for $10 deal and so I had to make several trips to the store to get my one month supply. Sadly, I go through several fridge pack boxes a week. I need something good, calorie free, and legal to help keep me sane most of the days. I had a great neighbor back in Highland-Becky-who totally understands this need. Heck, when one of us were running low, we knew where we could get a drink and sit down to a good long chat!
No comments:
Post a Comment