Sunday, July 15, 2007

Friday, July 13, 2007

This Tahoe trip has really worn us all out. For some odd reason, I couldn't sleep, and so was up and running on the treadmill by 5am and when I came back to take a shower, this is what I found. Sad to admit, but this situation is quite normal for us. Our children somehow end up in our bed each and every night! And people wonder why Darrin and I are so exhausted?! After my shower, I ran over to Target and bought out every "Car" I could find that Jack already didn't have, as well as every matchbox car imaginable to bribe him with the dream fairy to get him to stay in his own bed every night. This bribery worked with potty training, why shouldn't it not work with bed time?




"People who say that they sleep like a baby usually don't have one" (Author: Leo J. Burke). Mind you-Mommy is taking the pictures!

No comments: