Tuesday, July 10, 2007-The weather turned on us and so my mom volunteered to watch Megan while we took Jack to see "Ratatouille." (Jack called it: "Ratatuddy.") There is only one theatre on the west side of Tahoe. It was a local "ma and pop" shop kind of place. There was only 1 man working and he did the tickets, the popcorn, and the movie! Our tickets cost us $9 a piece, yes, including Jacks too! But it was fun for Darrin and I to spend an afternoon alone with him and take him. Jack has wanted to see this movie since Christmas (preview on "Cars"). I admit that I had a hard time getting passed the whole idea of a rat cooking food, but Jack surely enjoyed himself and I think that Darrin was just thrilled to be out doing something, other than work.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Tahoe!!! July 8-12, 2007
Tuesday, July 10, 2007-The weather turned on us and so my mom volunteered to watch Megan while we took Jack to see "Ratatouille." (Jack called it: "Ratatuddy.") There is only one theatre on the west side of Tahoe. It was a local "ma and pop" shop kind of place. There was only 1 man working and he did the tickets, the popcorn, and the movie! Our tickets cost us $9 a piece, yes, including Jacks too! But it was fun for Darrin and I to spend an afternoon alone with him and take him. Jack has wanted to see this movie since Christmas (preview on "Cars"). I admit that I had a hard time getting passed the whole idea of a rat cooking food, but Jack surely enjoyed himself and I think that Darrin was just thrilled to be out doing something, other than work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment