
Next to Nicholos Cage being my all time favorite actor, Sandra Bullock is at the top of my list (above my friend, Nick) for favorite actresses. I just love her movies. My very first film I saw her in was Love Potion No. 9. If you haven't seen it, rent it! Then, of course, came While You Were Sleeping, A Time To Kill, In Love and War, Hope Floats, etc.... http://movies.go.com/sandra-bullock/f1023927
Anywho, Darrin and I watched Premonition last night. I have to admit that I actually liked it. It was enjoybale, entertaining, and fun to watch. There were a few parts that needed a little more explaining, but other than that, I still adore "Sandy." I would love to be her next door neighbor. If only we could move back to Austin-since that is where she has been living since forever! I knew that there must be another reason why I like her, she lives in the most beautiful (hot though) city.
No comments:
Post a Comment