Eight years ago today at 1:45pm, Darrin and I were married in the Bountiful, Utah Temple. We were fortunate to have beautiful weather-though LOTS of wind-that day. Darrin looked so handsome to me and still does. He's just perfect for me!
Happy Anniversary, Darrin. I love you!
OK, this picture was taken in Madrid, Spain in 2003, but it's a picture of the both of us together, which doesn't happen often.
4 comments:
I know Darrin is taller then you, but man, this picture really shows it! Happy 8 years to both of you!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy Anniversary to you. I know how it is to find a picture with both of you in it. I look back at the last 10 years and could probably cound on one hand how many pictures we have of just us.
hey happy anniversary, which reminds me i totally missed my in laws anniversary as well.
miss you!! love you, Corrine
oh hey left you an award on my blog.
Post a Comment