Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Little More About Me

1.What time did you get up this morning? 7:45am though my alarm went off at 6:05am

2. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds, for sure!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? "Henry Poole is Here" Darrin and I went for our anniversary last week. We actually really liked it.

4. If you were to get a tattoo (or another one), what would it be? Wouldn't. Don't like them.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Slimfast milk shake or pancakes with Jack.

6. What is your middle name? Don't have one. My maiden name became my middle name: Alyson Ford Allred

7. What food do you dislike? Hhmmm, that's a hard one. Oh I know, Indian!

8. What is your favorite CD? I like Josh Groban, Daughtry, Pet Shop Boys, Erasure, Abba...

9. What kind of car do you drive? A silver Passat station wagon or a blue Durango

10. What is you favorite sandwich? Roast Beef with tomatoes

11. What characteristics do you despise? Pettiness and rudenss

12. Favorite item of clothing? Jeans and a t-shirt, though I am often in running shorts and running shoes.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? England

14. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't really have one, though wish I could afford Donna Karan

15. Where would you like to retire? Nantuckett, if you've been there, you'd know why.

16. Favorite candy/candy bar? Snickers or Symphony Bar (King Size)

17. Favorite magazine? Better Homes and Garden (stating my age) and Health

18. People you expect to answer these same questions? No one

19. When is your birthday? 5 January 1976

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? Lately, I have become a night owl.

21. Any Pets? Nope, Jack's too allergic to cats, dogs, rabbits, anything with fur.

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not pregnant this month-AGAIN! Going on a year...

23. What mood are you in today? Pretty good, sheetrock was delivered and being hung.

24. What is your favorite flower? Yellow Roses

25. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to and why? Friday, it's a long weekend.

26. What is your full name? Alyson Ford Allred

27. What are you listening to right now? Nothing!!

28. What was the last thing you ate? Diet Pepsi (ok not really a food, but it is in my home) and a tortilla

29. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Sister, Corrine, who lives in Hawaii. Her phone kept dying on me. Corrine, call me when it's charged up!

30. Favorite soft drink? Diet Pepsi!!!

31. Favorite restaurant? Ruth's Kris-wish I could afford to go every month.

32. What was your favorite child toy? Barbies, I think too...

33. Coffee or Tea? Neither.

34. What is under your bed? Nothing. I don't have a dust ruffle, the bed doesn't allow it and so I have to keep it clean. No wait, my laptop is underneath my bed.

35. What did you do last night? E-mail and tickled Jack's back until he fell asleep.

36. What are you afraid of? Sharks, definitely.

37. Salty or Sweet? Toss up. I love both.

38. How many keys are on your key ring? a few

39. How many years at your current job? Currently not working, surprised?

40. Favorite day of the week? Friday night

41. How many towns have you lived in? Lots! Sunnyvale-CA, San Jose-CA, Los Gatos-CA, Austin-TX, Rexburg-ID, Laie-HA, Provo-UT, Marseille-FR, Perpignan-FR, Salon de Provence-FR, PG-UT, Lehi-UT, Redhill-UK, Highland-UT, and now, South Jordan-UT. And people wonder why I have no fear of moving...

42. Do you make friends easily? Don't ask me today. I just hope that I am a good friend to others.

43. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? You bet.

4 comments:

Corrine said...

sorry about my phone!!! can't believe you haven't talked to )

Corrine said...

anyone since then :) is what it was suppose to say.

Jana said...

You don't want a tatt of your hubbys name across your chest??? I was thinking we could go get them done together!!! Haha.

Jana said...

Hey I tagged you. It is a long one. If you don't want to do it that's ok. But I would love to read your answers.