Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Andrea-thank you!

I have a sweet, sweet neighbor-Andrea. She's one that always has milk, sugar, eggs, soy sauce, hhmmm, what else have I borrowed? or watches your children so that you can mop your floors (ok that's what I do when my children aren't around, some people may read, watch "Oprah", or eat chocolate, nope, I clean!) or a good listening ear when you are having a really bad day or let's you cry, just because. Well, that's my Andrea. Not only was today my anniversary, but I also had my feelings really hurt. So tonight, just as Darrin and I got home from dinner and the movies, she shows up at my door with my favorite treat-ice cream-and not just any ice cream, but Chocolate Hagen Daas bars and Skinny Cow ice cream sandwhiches! Does she know me or what? The full fat stuff with the diet stuff. Any who, Andrea, if you see this, thank you! thank you! thank you! You truly are a friend--BFF!!!

3 comments:

Spar-Mar Girl said...

what happened to hurt your feelings?

Jana said...

You have some mad skills!!! I am so very impressed! Looks pretty. Ya, are you not going to blog about your hurt feelings? J/K I love ya girl.

Chandler said...

Kudos to your friend - we all need more people like that in our lives.

It looks like you have been busy and having fun. The kidos are beautiful, like usual. It is fun to see them grow so much. I wish we saw you more often. You would think we lived a million miles away. (I never see anyone in your old neighborhood either - even that seems like a million miles away!)
Hope all is well!